Newark Community Awards - Terms & Conditions of Entry
Radio Newark Community Awards 2019 - Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- Nominations for the Radio Newark Community Awards 2019 opens at 12:00 hours on Friday 30th August 2019 and closes at 23:59 on Sunday 29th September 2019.
- Nominations can only be made through the website www.radionewark.co.uk by completing the specific award category webforms. Nominations send in via any other medium/format will not be accepted.
- Individuals, teams, groups, clubs, businesses etc. nominated for an award must all reside/operate from within the district of Newark & Sherwood in order to be eligible for consideration. Entries from outside of this area will be void.
- If you are nominating an individual under the age of 18, we will require contact details for their parent or legal guardian.
- Following the closure of the nominating period, all entries will be collated and formatted. Should we require further information from you, we will contact you via the contact details you provided.
- Radio Newark reserves the right to disqualify any nomination that does not meet eligibility criteria.
- All eligible nominations will be presented to the Radio Newark Community Awards Judging Panel for their consideration.
- The Judging Panel will decide upon a winner for each category and at their discretion, a maximum of two runner-up nominations per category.
- The decision of the Judging Panel is final.
- Should your nomination be successful in winning a category, you agree to take part in any promotional interviews, photography and filming that may be required for the awards event to take place.
- The winner of each award category will receive two complementary tickets to the awards event, which takes place at 18:30 hours on Friday 8th November 2019 at Newark Castle.
- Runners up in each category will receive a certificate through the post, along with verbal recognition at the awards event and a listing on the Radio Newark website.