Food Glorious Food
Ahhh yes the best bit, the food options!
Firstly let us say if you are coming to join us on the 8th of September as a winner then huge congratulations! You are awesome, and you may not believe it but trust us, you really are! Thank you for being you.
If you nominated someone, again thank you. Thank you for highlighting the outstanding and amazing souls and heroes of our community, we are immensely proud.
Now we know time is of the essence and you have big things to plan, outfits, hair, shoes and have you are going to arrive in style so we will keep this brief. Below is our amazing selection of the tremendous 3 course meal provided by our venue hosts Renaissance at Kelham Hall.
Please make a note of which delights you or your party would like and tell us of any allergens and dietary requirements you have.
Once you have chosen simply email your choices to Clare@radionewark.co.uk and voila! Job done, finito, you can crack on with planning for the big night! (Please include your name, contact details, and allegens)
Again, thanks for being amazing and you!
What are you going to choose?
• Smoked Chicken Salad- with brioche croute and a mango and mint chutney.
• Aromatic Thai Salmon Fish Cake- served with dressed mixed leaves and a sweet chilli sauce.
• Goat Cheese & Red Onion Tart- served on dressed rocket and finished with a balsamic reduction (V).
• Braised Nottinghamshire Blade of Beef- served with roasted root vegetables and Parmenter potatoes. Finished with a rich red mine and braised beef jus (GF).
• Poached Haddock Fillet- with seasonal vegetables, crushed herb new potatoes and a fennel and champagne sauce (GF).
• Penne Arrabbiata- penne cooked with a tomato, basil and a hint of chilli sauce. Served with garlic bread (V).
Dessert's are a selection of cheescakes provided by our friends at Bakkavor.
Menu choices are required by 5pm Friday 18th August 2023.
A pre-ordered drinks service for the table will be available very soon. Details will appear here soon