Competition Terms & Conditions
Radio Newark Competition Terms and Conditions
- The closing date is stated on each individual prize draw or competition.
- Only one entry per prize draw/competition, per listener.
- All prizes are subject to availability, and Radio Newark reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative product of equal or higher value if necessary at the their sole discretion.
- No purchase necessary.
- Prize draws and competitions are only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
- Winner(s) will be selected at random after the closing date from all eligible entries received. Radio Newark’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winner(s) will be notified on air, by email or telephone (using the details provided at entry) within 2 weeks of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the organiser full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If Radio Newark cannot: (i) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the organiser's sole discretion); or (ii) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the Promotion and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
- By entering any of Radio Newark’s competitions, you agree to having your name and photo published online or used in any future promotional material for Radio Newark’s competitions.
- Employees, volunteers, or immediate family members of an employee or volunteer of either Radio Newark Limited, may not enter a competition unless otherwise stated. Employees and their immediate family members, of any third party sponsor/prize provider also may not enter that specific competition.
- We may ask you for proof of your eligibility to enter any of our competitions. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to decide whether or not eligibility criteria has been met.
- Breach of any of the eligibility criteria contained in the terms and conditions may result in your disqualification from a competition and/or the withdrawal of a prize.
Thanks for entering and good luck!